On behalf of one of our clients, a healthcare company based in the Canton de Vaud, we are seeking a:
Risk & Compliance Specialist
Canton de Vaud
- Supporting the management and implementation of compliance programs.
- Carrying out internal audits on high-risk areas to mitigate business and compliance risks.
- Identifying process or business improvement opportunities.
- Ensuring appropriate insurance coverage and assisting in the management of company insurance policies.
- Setting up and updating policies and procedures related to risk management, data protection, compliance, corporate governance and insurance.
- Facilitating governance, risk, compliance trainings, awareness campaigns and workshops, developing tailored training materials.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Compliance or Law.
- Additional CIA, CFE, Risk Management and/or Compliance certificate.
- 2-4 years or experience ideally in a consulting firm and with exposure to the healthcare / software / biotech / pharma industries.
- Experience in project management applied to risk and compliance.
- Experience reviewing, designing and implementing governance, risk and compliance frameworks.
- Fluency in English and French.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Team spirit.