On behalf of one of our clients, a trading company based in Geneva, we are seeking a:
- Providing commercial legal advice focused on trading and operational activity
- Negotiating and drafting contracts
- Reviewing and negotiating financing agreements with partner banks (transactional financing, syndicated facilities, RCFs, structured financing, repo agreements, ISDAs)
- Corporate management of group entities
- Providing regulatory advice and assistance
- Providing support on business development transactions and projects
- Handling dispute resolution matters
- Managing external counsel
- Co-ordinating with other teams (Management, Trading, Tax, Risk, Insurance, BD, Traffic);
- Legal degree and qualification. English or common law legal background preferred.
- 3-6 years post-qualification experience in general corporate/commercial/financing law obtained in an international law firm.
- Experience being the lead lawyer on matters and managing legal files with minimal supervision.
- Experience specific to the trade and financing of commodities is an asset.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills are mandatory. Any other language is an asset.